Knowledge Hub Aichi Facilities
- Aichi Center for Industry and Science Technology(Integrated with the Aichi Industrial Technology Institute)
- In January 2012, the Aichi Industrial Technology Institute (an organization providing comprehensive support for small and medium-sized companies) merged with Knowledge Hub Aichi's leading core facility to create the Aichi Center for Industry and Technology.
- The Knowledge Hub Aichi headquarters provides a place for joint industrial-academic-government research projects to be carried out with the aim of translating research ideas at universities into viable commercial offerings.
- The center supports small and medium-sized companies in getting products to the market, from reseach and development through product testing.
- The center uses its sophisticated and versatile measurement devices for analysis and evaluation and to offer solutions that support companies' R&D efforts.
- The center provides support to small and medium-sized companies by offering technological consultations, fulfilling testing requests, and carrying out research and development at six technology center locations throughout the prefecture. It also serves as a contact point for popularizing and developing practical applications for Knowledge Hub Aichi research outcomes and for sophisticated analysis facilitiess.
- Aichi Synchrotron Radiation Center
- Future development
- We aim to create cutting-edge research and testing facilities for the state and other agencies as well as establish incubation sites to translate scientific outcomes into viable commercial activity. We then hope to accumulate the experience needed to create a research and development hub for the Central Japan region as a whole.
- We aim to promote research and development as well as help companies commercialize research outcomes and get products to the market.
Aichi Center for Industry and Science Technology Organization
Aichi Center for Industry and Science Technology (Headquarters) Organization